CLARE FASHIONS (PVT.) LTD – JOB VACANCIES
- FACTORY MANAGER
- Manage daily operations from production planning, manufacturing, distribution and promotion
- Enforcing strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Review and approve production and working capital budgets
- To oversee administrative tasks, accounting functions and payroll administration
Requirements: Holder of a bachelor’s degree in marketing with a strong background in finance and business administration.
- A minimum of at least five years work experience in a manufacturing industry
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
- Produce production plans and budgets
- Setting performance goals and deadlines
- Organizing workflow and staff supervision
- Monitoring employee productivity and crafting a performance based wage scheme
- Achieving and maintaining optimum efficiency in production
- HND in production Management with a strong background in textile technology
- At least three years working experience in a clothing industry.
- QUALITY CONTROLLER
- Quality control and management: from material procurement, production process, packaging and distribution of finished products
- Diploma in Quality Control with a strong background in textile technology.
- At least three year of relevant working experience in a clothing industry.
- PATTERN MAKER / CUTTER
- Translating looks into paper or fabric patterns before garment is made in the factory
- Determine amount of material or fabric required to make a product
- Cut orders from production manager according to production plan
- Sort bundling and numbering of garment piles
- Inspect cut components
- Sort printed or embroidered panels
- Ensure garment components are fused
- Diploma in Fashion Design with a strong background in pattern layout and cutting.
- A minimum of three year of relevant working experience
- TAILORS (8)
- Joining cut parts using straight or five thread overlocker industrial sewing machines.
Requirements: Three years of relevant experience
All interested candidates can hand in their applications with detailed CV’s and contacts at the Most Holy Trinity Cathedral or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by Thursday the 6th of June 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. For any further details contact us on 0773276286.